- Main responsibility is to track, monitor, analyze and to provide for service analytics and data reports of entire Service Operations pertaining to Financials, Service Warehouse Stock Inventory, RMA Management to suppliers and Parts Management.
- Forecast and track key Service metrics (e.g. monthly and quarterly cash collections and annual forecasts).
- Monitor CN Issuance of Supplier ensuring that all RMA items are included in the CN Report for Finance Auditing Purposes and raising accordingly for any omitted or missing Serials by the Supplier.
- Manages all floating inventory in the Service Warehouse.
- Performs month-end inventory and audit of existing units and parts in the Service Warehouse and providing for a monthly report on the status of Warehouse Capacity.
- Monitors and audits all incoming and outgoing units from the Service Warehouse.
- Executes disposal procedures for unclaimed or close out transactions on a monthly basis.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy/Statistics /Finance/Actuarial Science /Economics/Business Management or equivalent.
- With at least one (1) year of experience as a Junior Accountant /Auditor/Warehouse Officer/Statistician
- Experienced in using Excel (Intermediate to Advance Level) to manipulate extensive worksheets and provide for analytical reports.
- Skilled at using statistical techniques and data analysis software (ERP)
- Experienced in doing RMA coordination and collaboration with suppliers.
- Warehouse inventory experience preferable but not required.