- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Entertain and facilitate application form and pre-employment examination of the applicants
- Check and evaluate the pre-employment examination of the applicants
- Do background check to qualified applicants from their previous employer.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent in organizational and customer service