- Accounting Associate (AR) is responsible to secure collection from clients, verifying and posting receipts and reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Monitor and updates receivables.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Bachelor’s Degree of BS Accountancy, Financial Management or any business related course.
- With at least (6) months experience in Accounting functions.
- Familiar in current accounting standards.
- Ability to perform job with minimum supervision and communicate information effectively.
- Computer literate (proficient in MS Office; knowledge in Accounting System is a plus).